Digital Matter Oyster
low profile AA Battery tracking system.
The Digital Matter Oyster is a compact, rugged GPS tracking device that has been designed for tracking containers, trailers, skip bins, vehicles and other assets where super-long battery life is required without sacrificing the frequency of updates and performance.
- The Digital Matter Oyster can be integrated in our Wialon tracking system to allow you track multiple types of devices in one robust tracking system.
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AA Lithium batteries (off the shelf)
- Water resistant IP67 Rated
- Battery life for up to 4 years as per manufacturer’s specifications. It should conservatively last for 2-3 years*. (*Battery life can vary based on temperature, location of the device, geographic location)
- Ping every 24hr for location. The time of ping can not be set. It will be 24hrs from the moment of activation.
- See all your vehicles on the map at the same time, or receive an automatic emailed daily location report (many reports available)
- 1 year of tracking included, additional tracking is $100 per year afterwards
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
Dimensions: L 137 x W 72 x H 30mm.
Custom bungee mounting solution: Please see images in the links below.
Recovery mode: This mode will change the tracking to a more frequent update on the next update to aid the recovery of the asset. This mode will reduce battery life significantly, to 7-10 days depending on remaining battery life in the device.