Digital Matter Oyster2
low profile AA Battery tracking system.
The Digital Matter Oyster2 is a compact, rugged GPS tracking device that has been designed for tracking containers, trailers, skip bins, vehicles and other assets where long battery life is required without sacrificing the frequency of updates and performance.
- Web-based Telematics Guru platform
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AA Lithium batteries (off the shelf)
- Water resistant IP67 Rated
- Battery life for up to 4 years as per manufacturer’s specifications. It should conservatively last for 2-3 years*. (*Battery life can vary based on temperature, location of the device, geographic location)
- See all your vehicles on the map at the same time, or receive an automatic emailed daily location report (many reports available)
- Recovery Mode: activate in case of a theft situation which will allow the device to connect in with updated locations every 60 seconds to help locate your unit
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
Dimensions: L 137 x W 72 x H 30mm.
Please see the quick 2 minute introductory video below:
Oyster2 Battery-Powered GPS Introduction
Custom bungee mounting solution: Please see the image below, for illustration purposes only.