Digital Matter Oyster3
low profile AA Battery tracking system.
The Oyster3 is a compact, ultra-rugged GPS tracking device that has been designed for tracking containers, trailers, skip bins, vehicles and other assets where super-long battery life is required without sacrificing the frequency of updates and performance. With 5x the battery life of its predecessor it can last 10+ years.
Oyster3 Features Include:
- Web-based Telematics Guru platform
- Powered by 3 x 1.5V AA Energizer Lithium batteries
- off the shelf and user replaceable
- Ultra-Rugged IP67 housing
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C (when using LTC batteries)
- Compact LTE-M powered tracker with LNA (Low noise amplifier) allowing you to place the tracker in more difficult places and still get signal
- Battery Life Alerts for low and critical
- Battery life expectancy:
- One daily location update = 10+ years
- Movement-based location updates = 7 years
- Hourly location updates = 3.5 years
- Cell tower location: fallback for positioning when GPS can’t get a fix
- Flash memory: stored weeks of records if device is out of cell range. Storage capacity of over 1 month for continuous 30-second logging
- Recovery Mode: activate in case of a theft situation which will allow the device to connect in with updated locations every 60 seconds to help locate your unit. *Only available on select plans.
Dimensions: L 108 x W 86 x H 31 mm.
Optional custom bungee mounting solution: Please see the image below, for illustration purposes only.
Please Contact Us for more information.