Removing Old Content from Pivot Tables
Walk-Thru on Removing Old Content from Pivot Tables
Provided by GPS Tracking Canada
If you ever run a Geotab Report, you may sometimes see old data in the drop-downs in a PivotTable. To lessen the confusion, there is a quick and simple fix for this that you can apply to any of your reports.
- Go to Administration -> Custom Reports
- Select the report you want to edit and click on Edit in Excel
- On the Summary tab of the report, right-click on a cell inside the pivot table
- Click on PivotTable Options
- Click on the Data tab
- In the Retain Items… section select None from the dropdown (Automatic by default)
- Click OK and then refresh the pivot table
- Save the report and close it
- Accept the changes in MyGeotab
Geotab is known as a world leader in the development of small form factor gps tracking devices like this one that simply connect to vehicles. Whether they’re diesel, hybrid, heavy-duty trucks or personal, but it’s our engineering behind the technology software and connections to the engine and the gps tracking devices themselves that make the Geotab difference. Geotab manufactures our own gps tracking hardware. We own our intellectual-property, we own the designs. We manufacture the gps tracking systems in-house. Our gps tracking devices are designed to withstand extremes. We are testing all of our gps vehicle tracking devices prior to shipping. This results in the lowest place failure rate in the industry. Geotab remains laser focused on engineering excellence and our value-added sales partners are laser focus on customer. GPS tracking vehicle hardware and new web-based software and reports to customer need is exactly the Geotab model.