SmartOne C Satellite Tracker
The Smartone C Satellite Tracker is a compact tracking device, that can be used anywhere in the world and does not rely on cellular connection. Therefore, this device is an ideal for situations where your vehicles or assets remain in remote locations with no cellular coverage.
Some examples of uses cases:
- Vehicles in remote locations
- Shipments and containers overseas
- Tracking equipment that travels across the country and into remote areas.
The Smartone C is powered by 4x AAA lithium battery that can provide up to 1.5 years in battery life. It also has a line input cable (sold separately), allowing you to power the device from a alternative power source (eg car battery, generator, etc).
Features of the Smartone C:
- Integrated with the Wialon Tracking platform.
- Interval or 24-hour operation mode
- Low battery message
- Quick installation
- Operates on external line power, regulator cable or lithium batteries (no need to purchase expensive proprietary replacement batteries)
- Automatic alerts if asset moves outside of predetermined range
- Messaging cost-reduction mode for when asset remains in same location for a predetermined period of time
- Hardware on/off feature: Allows the unit to initiate GPS re-centering functionality
- Satellite technology: Global LEO (Low Earth Orbit) Satellite operation using the Globalstar Simplex Data Network
- 2.7 x 3.25 x 1in (6.86 x 8.26 x 2.54cm) with brackets
- 3.6 oz (102g) with 4 batteries and mounting hardware
- -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)
NOTE: The unit shall remain operational over the -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C) range, though may experience battery life and RF signal degradation.
- 5V DC or 8-22V DC with regulator cable
- 4 AAA 1.5V lithium (provides 1.5+ years of life)
- ANATEL Certification for Brazil (pending), FCC CFR Parts 15 and 25, Industry Canada, CE Mark (European Certification) and COFETEL (pending)
- SAE J1455 MIL STD 810, NEMA 4X/IP68, RoHS Compliant
- Global LEO Satellite operation using the Globalstar Simplex Data Network