Smartone Solar Satellite Tracker
The Smartone Solar Tracker is a solar rechargeable tracking device, that can be used anywhere in the world and does not rely on cellular connection. Therefore, this device is an ideal for situations where your vehicles or assets remain in remote locations with no cellular coverage.
Some examples of uses cases:
- Vehicles in remote locations
- Shipments and containers overseas
- Tracking equipment that travels across the country and into remote areas.
- Large assets that are outdoors for a long period of time, such as trailers or heavy duty equipment.
The Smartone Solar is powered by Nihm battery that can provide 10 years in battery life. It also has a line input cable (sold separately), allowing you to power the device from a alternative power source (eg car battery, generator, etc).
Features of the Smartone Solar:
- Integrated with the Wialon Tracking platform.
- Solar-powered with up to 10 years of battery life
- IP 68 and IP69 K water and dust proof ratings
- Intrinsically Safe
- Wide range of reporting capabilities including;
- Two dry contact or wetted-voltage inputs available to manage engine run time, tank level or various alarm inputs
- Quick and easy installation requires no harnesses, external power or external antennas
- 3.25 IN (H) X 7 IN (W) X 1.125 IN (D)
- 8.26 CM (H) X 17.78 CM (W) X 2.86 CM (D)
- 13.5 oz/385 g
- With optional mounting bracket 40.57 oz. (1150 g)
- -40° to +85° C
- 10 TO 48 VDC
- Built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries (non-replaceable)
CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
- FCC, ISED, CE, AUS/NZ, ANATEL
- PENDING: JQA(JAPAN), IFT, INDONESIA
- ATEX/IECEx II 1 G,Ex ia IIC T4 Ga For international Zone 0 applications, HERO
- North America cETLus:
– Class I, Division 1, Groups A-D, T4
– Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
- WEEE Compliant
- MIL-STD-810G for:
- Impact resistance
- Salt Fog
- Acidic Atmosphere