Soon every business that has vehicles will use GPS tracking for fleet tracking, vehicle tracking
Soon every business that has vehicles will use GPS tracking for fleet tracking, vehicle tracking and asset tracking.
Why? Because it costs too much not to have GPS vehicle tracking / fleet tracking. It’s not a matter of “if”, but “when”. It’s only a matter of whether the business owner will install GPS tracking to pull ahead of the competition or to keep up with the competition.
Here’s the logic and the reality:
- No employee (even a model employee) is 100% productive.
- Every employer measures and monitors every employee’s productivity through a variety of different methods
- Fleet tracking gives employers a much more accurate tool to measure and monitor employee productivity and customer service.
- The ability to control a cost is directly related to the accuracy of the measurement.
- Most employees will become more productive when they are aware that their job performance is more accurately measured and monitored
- Fleet tracking is being used to cut costs and increase revenues in every industry that has employees driving vehicles.
- Fleet tracking provides most companies a minimum 2 or 3 times return on investment in the very first month
- Most business owners do not readily adopt change until after their competition has adopted the change.
- Over 95% of businesses, who commit to installing one or two units, quickly outfit all of their vehicles with vehicle tracking.