Volvo/Mack Geotab OEM GPS Tracking
Built-in OEM GPS Tracking Integrated Into Geotab
Volvo/Mack has partnered with Geotab to offer an integration built-in OEM GPS tracking solution combined with a world-class ELD platform.
Geotab Drive for Volvo Trucks
Geotab Drive is the fully integrated ELD solution that streamlines HOS (hours of service), DVIR (driver vehicle inspection reporting), and driver identification, saving time and money. This smart mobile app works with the factory installed Volvo/Mack telematics device to help you meet compliance regulations, keep your fleet productive and your drivers safe. There is no other hardware required and this integration can be activated remotely.
ELD Solution on an Industry-Leading Platform
Geotab Drive for Volvo/Mack Trucks offers benefits for both drivers and fleet managers. Drivers can use Geotab Drive to easily record Hours of Service status and complete vehicles inspections from their tablet or smartphone. The intuitive app guides them through the process step-by-step. Managers can stay up-to-date on fleet compliance with real-time access to information in MyGeotab, including violation alerts, and detailed reports on driver logs and remaining hours.
- FMCSA and ELD Compliant
- No additional hardware required
- User-friendly dashboard
- Hours of Service reporting
- Automatic duty status changes
- Driver identification
- End-to-End Vehicle Inspection Workflow
- Alerts for Violations and Drivers Not Logged In
- Compatible with off-the-shelf Android and IOS devices (BYOD)
The following vehicles are eligible:
- 2014 and newer Volvo* VNL, VNR, VHD, VAH with Volvo Engine only.
- 2015 and newer Mack* Pinnacle, Granite, Anthem with Mack Engine only.
* VIN needs to be verified to confirmed.