Why GPS Tracking for Fleet Tracking & Vehicle Tracking?
Because it costs too much not to have GPS vehicle tracking. It’s not a matter of “if”, but “when”. It’s only a matter of whether the business owner will install GPS tracking to pull ahead of the competition or to keep up with the competition.
Here’s the logic and the reality:
- No employee (even a model employee) is 100% productive.
- Every employer measures and monitors every employee’s productivity through a variety of different methods
- Fleet tracking gives employers a much more accurate tool to measure and monitor employee productivity and customer service.
- Most employees will become more productive when they are aware that their job performance is more accurately measured and monitored
- The ability to control a cost is directly related to the accuracy of the measurement
- Fleet tracking is being used to cut costs and increase revenues in every industry that has employees driving vehicles.
- Fleet tracking provides most companies a minimum 2 or 3 times return on investment in the very first month
- Most business owners do not readily adopt change until after their competition has adopted the change.
- Over 95% of businesses, who commit to installing one or two units, quickly outfit all of their vehicles with vehicle tracking.