Wialon Maintenance Reminder
Wialon maintenance allows you to setup up service intervals for your vehicles. This way you can track all of your vehicles maintenance in one page.
You can setup service reminders based on:
- Mileage interval means that the service should be performed every indicated number of kilometers (miles) traveled.
- Engine hours interval means that the service should be performed every indicated number of engine hours.
- Days interval means that the service should be performed every indicated number of days.
You can simultaneously select several interval types at once, and each of them is tracked independently. For example, the term by days can already be expired, and at the same time, the term by mileage — not.
You can track these service interval in multiple ways:
- Notification: You can create a notification which will allow you to receive automatic notifications by e-mail, SMS, in the online pop-up window or by other means about service terms which are approaching or expired.
- Display in Vehicle Status Window: You can see the status of the maintenance in vehicle status window.
- Maintenance Reports: An upcoming maintenance report can be used to see the a summary of maintenance status.