Wialon Routing and Logistics planner
For route optimization and managing your deliveries
Wialon Logistics is a universal program designed to control all stages of delivery and field services operations. The service allows to perform a wide range of tasks in different areas. Logistics app can be used for managing delivery – transportation arrangements, route optimization and cost saving. Logistics comprises a web-version for dispatchers and a mobile application for drivers.
Web-version ensures effective operating procedures management:
- order placement
- planning and distribution
- optimized routing
- delivery process monitoring and coordination.
Logistics mobile app is designed for delivery men and mobile employees.
Routing can be optimized using the following:
- Delivery/visit time frames
- Different unloading times for different orders
- Routing automatically optimized between multiple vehicles
- fixed or adjustable start/end locations
The Wialon Logistics optimization system will work using a combination of a web app for coordinators and a mobile app for drivers/delivery person:
The web app features:
- Ability to create or import multiple orders with detailed descriptions
- Route optimization allows you to select orders and vehicles and get preliminary routes comprising data on the estimated arrival time and mileage.
- Track the delivery process in real-time and respond to emerging issues through phone calls or chatting with the driver.
- Get analytics from reports and communicate with clients by e-mail notifications.
The mobile app features:
- Assigning status to an order (delivered/rejected) and call-to-client button.
- Laying the route to an order using external navigational apps.
- Detailed description on orders Address, goods volume and weight, price, delivery time, etc.
- Comments and photos to an order.
- Chatting with the dispatcher. A handy chat to notify a dispatcher on any circumstances considering the delivery.
Presentation of Wialon Logistics Programlogistics-en_2.4