Asset Tracking: Increased ROI, Increased Peace of Mind
Keeping track of your valuable assets allows you to make sure they are secure, measure costs of use, as well as provide better customer service.
GPS Tracking Canada’s Asset Tracking system combines Real-Time Information, Instant Alerts and Customized Reports so you can make more informed and profitable decisions.
- Protect your valuable vehicle and equipment assets from being lost or stolen.
- Reduce losses with instant notification when equipment leaves a site
- Monitor large or small assets even courier packages from any computer
- Enhance customer service with real-time delivery information and the power to track their services
- Manage your equipment better with instant location and in-transit information
- Improve ROI with more efficient equipment utilization
From a single unit to multiple equipment assets located across the city, province or country: safeguard them and get more value from your investment with GPS Tracking system.
Newer, smaller, less costly GPS tracking devices.
Asset tracking has become so common and inexpensive these days that it doesn’t make sense not having it.
Newer, smaller, less costly tracking devices are constantly introduced.
At GPS Tracking Canada we have a range of asset tracking devices that can meet your requirements and your budget. The tracking systems today can be as small as a credit card and hidden virtually anywhere. With newer network technologies such as the LTE-M networks, asset trackers getting much more capable. Newer generations of asset trackers offer:
- Longer Battery Life
- Smaller sizes
- Lower cost
- Faster connectivity rates
These asset tracking systems will allow you to know where your assets / off road vehicles are at all times. Our solutions are easy to use and give you peace of mind. You be glad you have the tracking device installed, if your asset ever goes missing or gets stolen. The asset tracking system will pay for itself many times over.
Some example of tracking solutions we have implemented include: